Thursday, July 23, 2009

Been a while

Yeah it's been a minute. Haven't had the time to blog the way I used to, and that damn Ravelry takes up a lot of time.

Catch up time, I've been trying to stop the habit of bouncing between fifty million projects (trying being the key word of that statement).

I'm working on the Berroco pattern Abriana. What should have been a quick pattern is turning into a pain in the ass. Mainly b/c I keep screwing up. I did the back wrong, and I made two left panels. Just as well b/c one the panels was entirely two big. I'm going to try to finish this thing by next week, even if it kills me.

Well, here it is so far....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Vickie said...

This is Vickie from knitting group - I don't have your email but want to know if you want a Ravelympics pin - I'm putting in a group order. If you get this message, PM me on Ravelry.