Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Some times I just don't know what to do with myself...

There I said. Isn't admitting your issue a step towards...well sanity. The down side of this knitting ADD is I can't get it together. I have more UFOs then I can count. I'm sure that's a lot of knitter out there. But it's really getting out of hand here. I have like 40 million projects I want to do for the fall (new projects mind you). Not to mention the ones I would love to finish from last year. And what's making the whole situation crazy as hell, is I can't seem to get it together enough to knit b/c I can't find the right yarn for the Cycle Aran Sweater. I want yarn similar to the yarn used in the pattern. Of course the yarn she used is discontinued. I have yarn coming out of every crevice of my flipping house, but none of it's right. So I guess you can say I'm having a knitting hissy fit. It's dumb I know, but that's the spoiled monster in me. I want what I want, and I want it now. Arggh! I'm going to try Smiley's Yarn this weekend. They are having a big sale, so it's worth the trek to Brooklyn. And while I'm there, I'm hoping they have Homespun 'bella vista' b/c I officially run out. I thought I had more. And now, I can't find it anywhere. You know why, b/c it's discontinued. So I'm hoping I don't have to start all over again. If so, that will be the 1st project put on the next year list.

I see the Holiday Vogue is avail. Have to pic that up this weekend. You know what I haven't picked up in a while....Family Circle Knitting. It was the first knitting mag that got me hooked. It was one of their holiday editions. I plan on making the Moose booties, now that I have someone to make them for...YAAAAAAAAAAAAY ME!

Oh, I changed my site in support of Breast Cancer awareness. Check GO PINK! for more details. Thanks to Erica B. for the heads up.

Sorry for the rant. But had to get it out.

Later,

Viese

1 comment:

Iraida said...

You know you're wrong for putting up that smiley's link. Thankfully it's rare that I travel to BK :-P