Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Happy Hday to all who celebrate it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, this spinning thing is not as easy as I thought it would be. I can get the yarn to twist, but I can't get the drop spindle to...spin. I twist it on my leg, but as soon as i let it go it turns in the opposite direction unwinding everything. Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong here. I'll have to watch the knitty gritty show again.

In other news, I have more pics to upload but blogger keeps timing out. Luckily, there's other options.

So I bring you Rhinebeck part deux:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can you tell how much I bought? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, I finally bought a swift and a yarn meter.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now I will officially be able to sell some of the oddball yarn in my house.

And last but not least, here is the Tahki pattern I've been working on. It seems like it's taking forever!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm not sure what kind of drop spindle you have, but on mine I twist the bottom of the stick part on mine and when I see that it wants to start to go in the other direction I catch it really fast and give it another twirl. I don't know if this helps or not. P.S. You should definitely go with the fatigue pants. My shorts are very comfy. =)