Thursday, July 13, 2006

Maybe I'll get some knitting done if....

If I can stop watching these damn You Tube clips! I told someone earlier that YouTube is the devil.

It is isn't it. It really is the devil. But no, it's very addictive. Like take this little clip from Dave Chapelle about 2pac. I had to watch this like 2 times in the row. I still may watch it again before the night is over. This is funny. Then earlier, I stumbled onto a little vid of Tom Cruise doing the 'It's going down' Dance. Yes, then I was able to finally catch B's new video. I'm so loving her right now. See you get the point, I've been glued to the net all day. So not a productive day.

Ehh, what are you going to do. I did manage to get past my first five rows of the Razor tank. It's coming along. I realize now that it would be coming along much faster if I were using metal circulars as opposed to bamboo. B/C I feel like I'm fighting for my life with this yarn. It's a pretty decent acrylic, but obviously no friend of bamboo. So this weekend, I'm picking the metals.

I have that new project itch. It's bad. I wanted to at least put a bigger dent into the clapper before starting again. I'll fight it as much as possible, but I can't promise anything. I want to do something quick and cute. It's summer after all. I need another quickie to hold me over. Wow, I sound like a junkie. I may just start the unbiased really quickly. Oooooh, I know maybe a quick felted tote. I'll figure out something tonight. Yes, something with big needle. Yeah that'll do the trick.

2 comments:

Saun said...

YouTube is definitely my new crack of choice. Thanks for that Tom Cruise clip. It cracks me up everytime I watch it.

QueenLi said...

Hey girl, lucky for me, I can watch YouTube at work! but depending on "WHAT" I'm watching, I can't "Hear" it...