Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Just a mini posti-post

Hey, just wanted to drop a couple of lines. I realized during the process of my daily blog grazing, that I did not post this week. I have to keep the weekly posting up to stay in the WWR (wonderful world of Rings). Right now, I have a 'booted' status for the Knitting Bloggers ring. It's so heartbreaking, I need to be connected. I need to be linked! {{sniff}}. Ehh, it was my own fault, falling off the blogging map on a couple of occasions. So to get back on there will be continuous posting. Something I should be doing anyway. So I guess i can thank the KB ring admins for keeping my @ss on the ball. (haha, on the ball...ball of yarn)

Well it was funny to me :P

I am finished my vest. Well we're using the word 'finish' very loosely here. I haven't picked up for the collar. Picking up scares me more than having to sew the damn thing together. I really need to take a finishing class. And just give up on my Self-Taught mojo.

I'm on hold for my socks, b/c I lost 1 out of the five of my needles. Pisssssssst, doesn't even begin to describe the situation. Man I was hot! So, now this is on hold until I can feel better about the situation.

Anywhoism, I started the Clapotis this past Saturday. I'm finally clapping like the rest. Eww, that sounds so unsanitary.

Well, gotta go. I'll post pics later.

2 comments:

K. said...

Congrats on the clappy!

Harlem Purl said...

I used to be scared of picking up stitches also until my old pal "crochet hook" came to the rescue. Like American Express, I never leave home without it...or needles in various sizes, a darning needle, scrap yarn, measuring tape..I could go on for a while.

Good luck with Clappy. I think I'm the only person in the knit/blog world that hasn't tried it yet? I might jump on the bandwagon soon.

Happy Knitting!

Chante