Friday, May 12, 2006

Real quick....

Real quick....

I meant to do this yesterday.

THANK YOU SECRET PAL

Ok, I sooooo love this SP thing. I got my box yesterday. I love getting gifts! I don't have any pics, b/c someone (she who will remain nameless) forgot to bring the camera.

But let me break it down, hmm lets see.

* Natural Lip Balm

* natural Body Buddy

* Pearberry body bar soap. This stuff smells so good. I just want to keep, and let the smell saturate my room.

* Some quilting squares, to help launch my new addiction to quilting. SP, I love these colors...so fun!

* A really cool book about cabling. Nice, can't wait to try. Expect to see a lot of cabled sweaters this winter.

and last but not least....

* Bamboo yarn! I have the perfect sock pattern for this. I mean so what that I didn't finish the first socks. But I have to get this on needles stat! I'm mean like yesterday!

Of course you know, this launched a whole new way to clean out my spending account (aka my checking). This stuff is sweet!

I know this post is real cheesy w/out the pics, I'll edit this later on tonight.

But I would like to say that I am loving my SP!

I promise promise promise that I'll post pics later.

Oh, and did I tell you that I'm going to attempt to make myself a blocking board. I have a really cool idea on how to make one, that doesn't take up to much space.

I'm just going to wait until after next week. I gave my mom the pattern works catalog, that just so happened to have a lot of stuff circled. I don't know how the circles got there but ehh...it came in handy.

Okily dokily, gotta go

2 comments:

QueenLi said...

HEY! That sounds good! I just added your Blog to the Ya-Yarn Sisterhood!!! ;)

How does this SP work? So far, nobody has tagged me, or anything, so I don't know how to get started.

I guess my Blog ain't "Cute" enough. :(

DivaCatscratch said...

Yo, have fun in SB!!!

We'll catch up when you get back, Pink!