Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Me, and my camera are having miscommunications

I know it's juicier to read blogs with pictures. Well I feel that way. But for some reason, I cannot get it together. Take today for example...I packed the camera (for a change) & the cord for the memory card reader. Guess what I forgot..no guess. I forgot the flizzipping memory card reader w/ the memory card in it. So basically I have a cardless camera, a cord, and a project awaiting pics.

I haven't started anything new. I've been working on my crafty ADD. I am less than an hour away from finishing this vest, and can't get it together. I keep saying I'm going to do it, but nope never happens. But can I let you in on a little secret, I'm a bit sheepish about having to pick up the edging. I can't pick up and knit! The last time I tried, i turned a button up sweater into a cardi-wrap thingamajiggy. {{sigh}}


Well at least I have my M I A pics. Yes, I turned 30 Sunday. And guess what? It's just another day. I had fun in South Beach. I love anywhere that has sun, and warm weather. As you can see, the weather was absolutely beautiful.


You see this guy right here. Yeah this one to the left. Look closer. He is wearing a red see through top and a light pink skirt. Oh, and did I mention he's wearing a thong. I may have to post a close up so you can see it later. Insane! I guess there are crackheads everywhwere!



No here's me with a HOTTIE (damn I love SoBe) in front of Versace Mansion. There were so many parties at this place this weekend. It was insane.



I didn't get much knitting done. It was just too much of a distraction. But I did get put a little dent in my sock. Those poor socks are just crying to be finished. It's a damn shame I tell you.

Well I have to go now, I'll be sure to post the actual knitting pics later. I still haven't posted the pics from my SP yet. I suck!

2 comments:

jae said...

happy belated B day.

trek said...

Bummer on the camera issues.