Friday, January 13, 2006

Panta, Panta, don't cha wanna....Panta?

Hey, it's me Ole Compulsive One... :)

I've found a new pattern. It's called the Panta. I'm loving this little pattern. I've been looking for a hankerchief/headband pattern for a while now. My little princess Lavanna (who is actually my 17 year old cousin, hey she's still a princess to me), called and asked me to maker something out of a Delia's magazine...How could I refuse the princess???

Anywho, I packed some balls of yarn on the way out the door. This project is ideal b/c it's superquick & i can't get rid of all of those 1-2-3 balls of "what the hell am i going to do with this."

Now I know, and I'm so happy. Yay me....

Now what should I do, hmmm.

Will decide tomorrow.

3 comments:

Eniyan said...

How funny. I'm half tempted to knit one for my boyfriend who is a big fan of the fanta ladies. In any event since your local, I wanted to invite you to come down to Modern Yarn on Church St. in Montclair this Sunday. I'm with the Essex County spinning guild and were giving a demonstration on spinning. Hope to see you there.

Cheers, E

Mmmmrissa said...

I can't wait to see your Panta, I didn't dye the yarn for the clapotis. I got it from Knit Picks, it's sock garden in Hydrangea.

Nik said...

Hey Hon,

Thanks for stopping by. I'm digging the orange sweater too. you know, orange happens to be one of my favorite colors. along with maroon. and I LOVE a "rusty orange" and maroon together. I shall add you to my links.