Thursday, January 12, 2006

Oooh yay, a good one...

Hellllllllo Nurse!!!! Damn I miss the animaniacs {{sigh}}. Okay so I have a lot to report. Hell I even have pictorials (it is a word...in my world).

Let's get started with my new pride and joy. My Orange sweater it is the pretiest of sweaters! What? What was that? Why is there a stick in my sweater? Oh, see what happened was....

I found this really cool cardigan pattern, right? And I said I can make that no sweat, right? So I made it and realized toward the end that the directions were clicking, right? And basically I picked up too many stitches along the edge. Hence the ruffle effect on the left. So, I said to myself...SELF you really can't pull this off with the buttons. Especially since the hood is more of a ruffled flap instead of a hood. So now it's a cardi, a beautiful one at that. I'm using a chop stick until i find a broach, button that tickles my fancy.

I love love love love it to pieces.

that there is a KAL for the IK FALLNow on to yet another KAL, I'm going k-k-kalizy. Ahh, you like that. At any rate. I just realized 05 weekend satchel. Sweet, right? And the cool thing is I've already made a serious dent in project. I've finished the back already and currently working on the buttom strip. I only have a pic of the back. But I should be finished the bottom strip by the end of the week. Well, I've would've been done by now but I left the strip/needles/mag at my knitting circle last saturday. And they haven't recovered the.



Well gotta go now

5 comments:

Mmmmrissa said...

I love the color of your cardigan, and that really is a cute pattern. Do you mind pointing me in the right direction?

bonnie said...

love how you improvised with that great sweater! doesn't have to be just like the pattern says if you love the way it looks and fits!

Sahara said...

Haven't check you in a while, and it's good that I'm here this morning. Your Cardigan is beautiful!

Try the premier button shop, Tender Buttons on Lexington and 65th, I think (look them up.) Cash only. They have some of the most beautiful buttons and pins in the world.

Squishybear said...

I think your cardigan is just ADORABLE! :D

Stepherz said...

Ewwww, Ahhhh, Ohhhh! The orange... It is hypnotizing!

An awesome color for a rockin' cardigan! The chop stick could hurt if you sit too quickly! :-)