Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Don't ya wanna Panta, updates, progress, FO's, some WIP's, and other little tiddlibits.....

Hmm, where should we start. I have a lot of juicy tidbits.

Well, I guess we'll start with the delurking thing that I missed last week. I'm always missing something. Missed the damn Secret Pal once again. So um, oh yeah. I putting the Delurking button over at the right b/c i think it's the cutest. So what delurk week is over. I operate on my own time line over here. It's my world over here at SNS.

Ahh yeah, moving right along. I guess we can go with some '05 finished objects. It's not all, but it's what I had laying around last night.

Panta
Yarn: Manos of Uruguay (moss)
Needle: Size 5
I have almost half a ball left over. It was a relatively quick project if I say so myself.














Here is a Shawl rap thingy
Yarn: Blizzard (tan)
Needle: size 15
My beautiful hat/scarf set
Yarn: Nahua Wooly Stripe (lilac)
Needle: size 9





Okay, I think that's it for the FO. Now onto the almost doner. The illustrious weekend satchel, that will be completed in less than a month. It's my first knit-along that i'm actually...um well alonging (it's my word don't bother looking it up).
Yarn: Filatura Lanarota Chaco (#66)
Needles: size 15





And now the shameful UFO's

My Celebrity shawl in some sort of Gedifra & my sad sad Colchique along sweater. I can't seem to get it together to finish these two. I have more UFO's but I dare not share the full shame of my knitting baskets.















Now that you've seen my hall of shame (well like 1% of it). I am off to post on the KAL pages.

Laters,

Al

3 comments:

GinaRenay said...

Hello there Lady! Thank you for including me on your blogroll!
I really like your hat--looks good on you!
Keep on stitching!
GinaRenay

Quel said...

Hi! Thanks for the link.

DOn't ask why I'm still up at 1:06 a.m....yes I do have to be at work in the morning.

I just found out what a panta was...very cool looking.

Nice blog...I'll be back.

Stepherz said...

Dang, Woman! You are a knitting Goddess! I'm lovin' the red yarn. Lovely!