Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm Back From Outer Space....

Hello Knitting World! It's so so so great to be back. My site has been under serious construction for the longest time. My side bar up and decided it wanted to be apart of the footer {sigh}. It was bad business all around.

But now I'm back. And soooo happy. I'm in the process of holiday knitting...Oh Joy! I've finished the scarves for 2 out of 3 of my girlfriends. I have to finish this here...erm surprise project. For my friend that does read my blog. I'll post the pic after x-mas.

Can I just say that I really don't like making stuff for people. Don't get me wrong, I love giving & I love knitting. I just don't like to knit 'n give. This is taking away from all of my superstash busting projects. And as you can see from the pics below. I need to spend every waking hour attempting to use some of this yarn.

Still no pics to share, but it's coming. I finally found the charger for my camera, but left the damn camera in my cousin's car. Effin' genius I tell you. Well hopefully, I'll have my cam back by next week. I would like to officially get back into the swing of things by next week.

Sooo my adoring fans, you will accept this pictureless update in the meantime.

My orange sweater: Lets just say I need to be shot. I could've had this damn thing done last winter, but it's like I have a block when it comes to seaming. I'm like less than 40 mins away from finishing it. I don't know why....

Colchique: It's turning out to be fairly easy but I'm slow rolling on this one too. I just have this insatiable new project itch that I'm trying to fight. On top of it being a pointless effort, it's effecting my ability to continue on with existing projects. Does that classify as an illness?

Sesame Cardigan: Well, I have one word for that one.....FROG! Apparently, I had delusions about my actual sizing. Finished the back and realized that my back and that back didn't match. Yes, I need to have a talk with my imagination, it's causing problems.

Short Row Hat/Scarf: Je Fini!!! And I must say, it is hot! I get sooo many compliments on this one. My favorite is, "It Look Professional. You know like one you would buy." I may not be the most advanced of knitters, but I'm trying to figure out what I've made thus far that looks bootleg. Like my sweaters have sleeves coming out the stomach or something. But it's a compliment, so I will leave it at that.

Umm, I think that's about it for now. Will post later, and maybe I'll even have pics.

1 comment:

princessdominique said...

Girl I wondered where you went. You're on my roll so I was definitely checking for you.