Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I survived X-Mas knitting

Well, xmas is over, haleluah!!!! My family decided at the last minute that they weren't going to do the grab bag. Lets just say, I haven't been able to look at my needles all frikin' weekend. And if I see another ball of Lion Brand thick & quick....I'm urling on my shoes. {{shiver}} Just thinking about it gives me the skivies.

Well, now where am i. Oh yeah, I did manage to do some purging this weekend. So that means, more room for the yarn. Actually if I get rid of all the misc. balls of nothing under my bed. I have officially came to the conclusion that if you can't find anything to make after 1.5 years, it should go. So ebay will be my friend tonight. Yeeehaw!

Umm, yeah so. I have some new stuff I want to make. But I must finish my colcique. I have the cutest skirt to match it. So now it's a necessity. I need it man. I'm on the bind off section of the back, but I'm not so sure that i should be binding off 1 st every end (every other row). it's like binding off over 68 rows. I love the length but is the sweater supposed to be that long. And will the front match. I'm not sure. I need to revisit the translation to make sure.

Well it's quitting time. Will check back later.

Over and Out!

Al

No comments: