Friday, August 19, 2005

Update: No update


Hello all out there in knitting land. I have no update for you today. Oooh, no I stand corrected. I went out last weekend and purchased the new Vogue Knitting (muah ah ah muah ah ah muah ah ah). Now i'm sure you all have figured by now that I'm not the most experienced of knitters. And I'm and not ashamed of that. But I tell you this, I will muck my way through this pattern on the cover. The Shrug/Jacket jammie. It is absolutely breathtaking. I want it soooo bad. I should start it now.

So, I have to take a trip to Seaport Yarn tomorrow. I have some projects that I'm going to need yarn to complete.

As for my current projects, I am mucking along. I would have been done w/ they new mini sweater if I would actually pick the darn thing up. I'm just bored I guess. It's the Hush hush thing. Its like no end in sight, and i'm like if i can just get through it. But it never seems like I get anywhere no matter how long i work on it. I'm really going to try to knock it out this weekend.

Well gotta go, will check in later.

Later,

Vieses Pieces

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You're right! That cover jacket is beautiful! I'm going to have to go get that one pronto!

Anonymous said...

The essence of a blog can be many things. You have certainly captured at least one of them. It will be interesting to see how your blog evolves over time.

The nascar scanner site.

Anonymous said...

'Old boy can go,' Tour champ Armstrong says of bike ride with Bush
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a real estate note site. It pretty much covers real estate note related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

I think you have a great blog--keep up the good work...Thanks from a Shoes
info site