Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I was sucked in....!

Okay, so I was sucked in. >:o

This lady that rides the train w/ me wants me to make her a boob holder. It would be cool but she's no small filly. Now b4 anyone gets offended. I'm no small philly eihter, but she's bigger than me. I'm not that fast of a knitter, why didn't I just tell her that I'm doing other projects.


Arggggggggggggg, I'm going to think this over. I'm not trying to spend the rest of my summer knitting for someone I barely know. So what if she's trying to pay me. Its not even my pattern. I'm being paid for labor. But I don't want to be paid, b/c I don't want to do no stinking labor!!!!


We didn't even discuss payment, but she did give me $20 for the yarn.

OOOOh, I have to work on this no thing. 'Do you make things for other people'

NONNONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO

Uhhh, taking the joy. This is my solace, not my job!

Ok, i'm going to tell her that I won't be able to get to it for a while b/c I have to be true to my other commitments (like my friends bikini). Among other things. It's the truth, I've been working on this one cup for the last month.

Darn darn darn darn darn darn darn darn.

(sigh) I'm done, just thought I would vent a little.


Sorry for the mood. Promise to return to my normal chirpy self after I weasle out of this madness.

bye :(

3 comments:

Sahara said...

Girl, I hear you.

Listen. Apologize to the woman, give her her money back, and move on. This is better than her asking you, down the road, why don't I have my boob holder yet, and you get pissed off. And you know why, right? Since you didn't want to do it, it's taking forever.

knittingnurse said...

I can't believe that she would even ask considering that you barely know eachother. I agree, apologize, give her back her money and get her off of your back. Knitting is your solace . . . . . then so be it. Go on with your other committments and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I think so many people don't appreciate how long it takes to make things and how much of ourselves we put into the things we make. If we are excited about a project it is so nice to make and works up much faster. If we are doing something because we "have to" it's no fun at all and always takes forever!

Squishybear
http://squishybear.com/craftypunk