Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Saturday Night Sheep

Hey, I changed the name of my blog. Now everytime I come here. I'm singing, ha ha ha ha, staying aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiive.

I'm thinking about getting a custom button, and a banner. I was checking
Midnight Knitters blog. From what I've seen, she's pretty good. Might have to invest.

On another note. I'm slowly but surely re-familiarizing myself w/ html tags, so bare with me. I promise all posts going forward will have links when referencing other sites. Now if only i can get that picture thing working. Damn Picasso! At any rate, I'll have it up tonight. If it kills me. I'm almost ashamed to admit that i'm a tech. I shame my people.

Ok, so i'm here at work. And i've run out of things to do. No, rephrase. I've run out of ways to make it look like i'm working. ITS SLOW!

Why do these fake deputies expect you to be busy when it's slow. I can't make the work. Its a call center. NO CALLY, NO WORKY.

k, sorry about that. Now back to this knitting thing. I am officially 60% finished my sweater. Go Al go Al. And being that spring doesn't look like it's coming any time soon. I should be able to wear it. Yeah baby, Yeah!

K, gotta go look busy. Over and out

2 comments:

DivaCatscratch said...

You should be kni-ttiiiiing, yeah!

Congrats on the new site!

DC

Queen T said...

peace...was doing my usual crafty procrastination, uh...browsing and came across your blog. from jerz, huh? maplewood too. you didn't happen to go to Columbia did you?