Monday, October 25, 2004

Sooooooo

Okay, I so suck.

I still haven't finished this guys poncho. Why, you ask? B/c i'm bored out of my f-n mind w/ it. it seems like it not growing. i've been knitting, and knitting.

Maybe if i would have done another color. But this is the same one that i made myself, totally identical. Driving me insane...

Meanwhile, my sweatsuit is just dying to be made.
That blue blanket will just have to wait, I don't know why i started that.
My poor armwarmer. Knitting with double pointed needles is def a challenge. But I had to step it up. tired of doing hats and scarves. and that damn poncho. geese.

Well i just ordered all of this yarn from ebay. It's sick, i know. i need help. already, i'm addicted to KNITTING! I'm sure that has to be meetings, I can't be the only one.

Well gotta jet....

1 addicted yarn ho :P

No comments: